Act One VR Assistants
Act One launched Arts Immersion, a traveling virtual reality field trip program into schools and we are looking for energetic, professional, reliable people to join our team. Drive our van to schools across the state and lead students through our curated VR classroom experience and discussion. Build your teaching experience and resume. Become an Act One VR Assistant today!
- $20.00 hourly employee, plus honorariums for meals during overnight trips
- Around 15 hours per week – when not presenting to schools, you will be participating in school outreach and promotion.
- Some overnight travel will be required
- Flexible schedule – most field trips take place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- Driver’s License and safe driving record
- IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- COVID-19 Vaccination proof and bi-weekly Covid testing for which you will be paid for your time
- 18 years or older
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Dependable, professional, helpful, accommodating
- Experience working with students and/or classroom management experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to pay close attention to detail, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Must work collaboratively while demonstrating personal initiative and creative thinking to solve logistical challenges.
- Strong communications skills both verbally and in writing.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English highly preferred
- Technologically savvy
- Job may include repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing; sitting for periods of time; standing, walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching and reaching with hands and arms.
Please fill out the form below to apply.
For questions please email Beth Maloney at email@example.com, thank you!