A Class Act is an important investment you can make in Act One’s capacity to provide arts experiences in the education of school children throughout Metro Phoenix and Tucson. A Class Act is an annual giving program at the $1,000 level and above. By joining A Class Act, you can ensure that Act One continues to thrive and grow in service to students in Title I schools.
As A Class Act donor, you:
- Secure Act One programs with core revenue
- Expand the reach of our services into other parts of Arizona
- Demonstrate your commitment to access to the arts
- Will receive updates from the Executive Director on new initiatives
- Invitations to special events
$1,000: Provides teacher resources and hands on activities to amplify the experience of a field trip.
$1,500: Brings a Virtual Reality Field Trip experience to 30 students in a Title I classroom for free.
$2,500 Ensures arts access through Culture Pass to 100 libraries across the state.
$5,000 Ensures that 1,500 Title I students have transportation for a field trip.
$10,000 Provides access to 10 rural Title I schools in Arizona the VR Field Trip Program.
$20,000 Covers Tickets and Transportation for 2,000 students from Title I schools experience The Nutcracker.