What is the Purpose of Act One Teen Advisors?:
For students to take an active role in providing insights on programming, particularly our Virtual Reality field trip Arts Immersion content, as well as promoting Act One and advocating for the importance of arts education in Arizona.
Who are Teen Advisors?:
Students ages 12-18 years from across Arizona
What are the Benefits to Participating Students?:
• Serving on a statewide nonprofit advisory board looks great on resumes!
• Explore creative, practical, and innovative applications of various ideas!
• Help Act One shape future programming!
• Learn how to advocate!
• Develop or fine tune leadership skills!
• Opportunities to work with local arts and cultural organizations!
• Act One swag!
We will meet every other month via Zoom. No experience necessary – just a willingness to